- The most versatile sleeping bag
- Can be used in rooms 18 to 28 degrees, just vary the clothing
- 30% merino with 70% organic cotton
- Safe sleep - use without any additional bedding
- Recommended by our sleep coaches
- Zero waste - packaged in a reusable cloth bag
Relax! I'm Cosy. This sums up what Woolbabe is all about. Helping babies sleep better, stay just the right temperature and helping parents relax about their baby's sleep. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds.The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their Woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
This Woolbabe can be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the side, a buggy slot in the front and back of the bag. There are 2 shoulder domes on each shoulder and domes under the arms for use with smaller babies.
Compliant with AS/NZS 1249:2014 (Safety standard for for labeling)