Hire Terms and Conditions
By paying your bond, you are agreeing to:
- Keep your home smokefree whilst hiring from NappyMojo
- Wash dirty nappies at least every 3 days (Or 4 days with a prewash cycle on day 2)
- Not use fabric softeners on the nappies (Detergents with fabric softener in them are ok though)
- Not wash nappies with any dark coloured clothing items
- Not wash nappies over 60 degrees
- Inform us of any lost or damaged items as soon as possible
Contents of Packs
- If advertised as 'Brand New', all items will be brand new, unused and unwashed (Can be prepped for you if you purchase have this service). Buckets and some parts of guides will be sanitised and reused. Sanitised packs will sometimes contain brand new items which need to be prepped by washing.
- If Excellent Condition Sanitised Nappies are selected, nappies will arrive with no stains, smells or damage. Elastics will be tight, waterproofing intact and velcro sticky. Nappies may have light pilling, gentle wear to velcro or light dye transfer. Nappies have been striped and sanitised to extremely high standards.
- Contents of your pack will be the same as advertised at the time of booking, if anything was to change in this pack we will inform you and come to an agreement together.
- You may specify a choice of gender or a neutral pack. All packs will contain bright colours and some prints. Boys packs will contain more blues, darker colours and ‘boyish' prints. Girls packs will contain a few more pink, purples and girly prints, but neither gender choice is overtly gendered. Both will have yellows, greens, oranges and unisex prints. We can not guarantee which prints or colours you will get, but feel free to make a request. Pack photos are an example of what your pack may look like.
- In the case of loss of pregnancy or baby you will receive 100% refund on return of the pack.
- If you change your mind after booking but before the pack is sent out, you will be eligible for a refund. $40 will be retained for time and processing costs, decrease in value of the items and loss of business.
- If you change your mind at any time after the nappies are sent out, but before you use them; bond will be refunded upon return of the pack. We will retain $40 for time and processing costs, decrease in value of the items and loss of business. We will also retain $10 per week that you have had the hire pack. If you selected “prepped” brand new nappies, we will retain the prepping charge, and an extra $30 (Because these nappies are no longer able to be hired out as ‘brand new’.
- If your baby is born bigger than 4.5kg, let us know before you use some of the tiny nappies, as we can send some bigger nappies to replace the tiny ones. You will only be charged $5 postage.
- If you need more absorbency we can send more boosters for $3 postage.
- If you have used the nappies, and then decide you don't want to use them anymore, we will not be able to refund the hire price, as the nappies are now in used condition and require deep cleaning and sanitising . But please talk to us about your issues, as we can often help.
- If you select 'from birth’, nappies are sent around 2 weeks prior to due date, hire period will not start until baby's actual birthdate
- If you select ‘from 2 weeks’, nappies will be sent to you once baby is around 2 weeks old. Hire period will start from when you receive the hire pack
- If your baby is born early, or is unwell, hire period will start from when you are discharged from hospital
- If you are hiring an infant pack, hire period starts from when you receive the pack
- If baby still fits the nappies at the end of the hire period, you can extend the hire for 4 weeks, costing just 20% of the original hire price.
- Your bond is refundable at the end of your hire period given that your pack is returned on-time, in full, and is in 'acceptable condition’.
- Bond may be used to purchase new nappies for after your hire. If you utilise your bond to purchase and then items are missing or damaged, you will be invoiced for the items. Please don't utilise your bond if you are worried that you may have lost or damaged some items.
Returning hire packs
- You will need to organise shipping back to us, you can use any company but this must be tracked post, as the parcel is your responsibility until it is returned to us. If you're in Wellington, you can drop off to Belmont, Lower Hutt. Or you can purchase a courier label from us, and a courier will collect hire pack from any non-rural address or Posthaste Depot.
- Nappies, boosters, clearfile and bucket must be returned within 3 days the due date. If the postmark on the package reads more than three days after the due date, you may be charged $15 per late day until the items are returned. If you are using our courier service and the hire pack is returned late due to the fault of the courier company, you will not be charged.
'Acceptable condition' of returned items
- All items must be clean and properly dry before return. Just let us know if you are running late with getting them cleaned
- Please remove fluff, hair and lint from velcro
- Some light staining is normal and will not affect your deposit being refunded
- Excessive staining, strong smells, dye transfer, staining from things other than baby poop, or unwashed nappies will result in some or all of your bond money being retained by us for the purpose of extra laundering/ nappy replacement.
- If a nappy is damaged during your hire period, let us know as we may be able to return it to the manufacturer if its faulty. If you continue to use it and return it to us damaged, you will be charged the full retail value for replacement
- If one or more nappies are not returned or are damaged due to ill treatment, you will be charged the full retail value for replacement
- If the bond is not enough to cover damage or missing items, or if you have utilised your bond for purchases, you will be sent an invoice which must be paid within one week. If this invoice is not paid within one weeks, we reserve the right to pass your details on to a debt collection agency. In this case you will be required to pay the invoice and the debt collection fees.
Terms and conditions are updated regularly and subject to change