We care about waste beyond just nappies, and shipping matters! We are continually looking for ways that we can support our customers to make sustainable choices and also to reduce our footprint as a business.
We support pick-up as a waste free way to get your goods if you live in the wellington region.
If you don’t live in Wellington we will avoid single use packaging at all costs.
- We ship with the Go Sweet Spot Portal using NZPost, Castle Parcels, PostHaste and NZ Couriers
- In stock purchased items will be shipped within 2 working days and often on the same day as ordered, please let us know at checkout if you are under any time constraints
- Infant and Toddler Hire packs and Newborn Hire packs for babies already born will be shipped ASAP usually within a week, we will be in touch to confirm
- Newborn hire packs are shipping around 2 weeks prior to due date, or if requested earlier
- 'Order Ins’ are shipped dependent on where they are coming from, we will be in touch to confirm ETAs
- Please select Rural shipping if your area is not serviced by an urban courier service
- We can ship to Great Barrier Island (Please select Rural) using NZPost. This can take a day or so extra as we cannot do it via our shipping portal, we have to drop these parcels to the postshop
- To reduce our carbon footprint, we do not ship internationally
- Hire packs come in plastics buckets which are sanitised a re-used time and time again, you can also purchase one of these buckets as a sending vessel if you need one with your purchase
- If any nappies need to be separated in the bucket we use string
- For other purchases you make, we will always prioritise reusing packaging that we have already been sent by suppliers
- If we do not have any suitable packing to reuse we will use either recyclable cardboard post bags or compostable cornstarch post bags. You will be asked for your preference at the checkout. Not a plastic courier bag in sight!
- Any tape on our cardboard packing is also recyclable along with the cardboard
- Any packaging that does come in your hire pack, you are welcome to send back to us for re-use.
- As for the individual nappy brands, we continue to put pressure on some brands to reduce their unnecessary single use packaging. In order to keep our customers informed and able to make choices that suit them, we will mention on a product page if a particular nappy is sold in a single use plastic bag. It's still a good choice, when you look at how many disposable nappies it is replacing, but it's unnecessary and we hope it can change soon.