The GroVia O.N.E. is a super absorbent larger fitting OSFM nappy, it has both snaps and velcro closure on the same nappy!
- Organic cotton absorbency in two thick snap-in boosters as well as built in absorbency in the shell
- Stay dry on all interior surfaces of the nappy
- Features the ‘Outlast’ Closure system
- OSFM up to around 16kg
- This is an excellent easy-to-use night nappy for a moderate wetter, and can be easily boosted for a heavier wetter. Also used during the day, great for heavy wetters!
- Nappies labeled as ‘Buttah’ are the deluxe version, exactly the same on the inside but the outer is shimmery, pillowy, and quite possibly the softest thing you've ever touched! Highly recommended for a super soft and comfy night nappy.
|Best for||Days for heavy wetter or Nights for moderate wetter|
Nights- 3/5 (Good) Days- 5/5 (Excellent). Can be boosted for nights if needed
Nights- 5/5 (Extremely trim) Days- 2/5 (Slightly bulky)
|Ease of use||4/5 (Very Easy)
|Newborn Equivalent||It is a bit different to the newborn GroVia nappy, the inserts snap off completely, and the shell has some absorbency in it as well.|
|Similar to||GroVia Hybrid is a trimmer fit, not as absorbent though.
If this item is in your hire pack, you may purchase it for a reduced price. Select 'Hire Item' to purchase, then hold on to this one when you return your hire pack.
Prices are for single items (unless otherwise specified)
Newborn nappies and all other items from your newborn hire pack can be purchased here