Kekoa’s consciously designed trim nappy with bilayer technology is eco-luxury at its finest. Pairing simple innovation with elegance they are not only practical and functional, but beautifully luxurious. Designed in New Zealand
- Bilayer technology enables even the largest of hands to seamlessly stuff pockets with no additional grip, whilst also protecting the laminate lining.
- PUL, made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, helps reduce manufacturing energy by 75% and water consumption by 90% (when compared to virgin polyester fabric). Each nappy saves approximately six plastic bottles from our oceans and landfill.
- Functional as both a pocket nappy and snap-in (all-in-two or hybrid), with a uniquely designed anchor system to help keep inserts in place.
- Dual back elastic for superior containment – functioning like a back internal gusset. Additional barrier making clean up easier by protecting hands during insert removal.
- CoolMax® performance moisture wicking technology sits directly against your baby’s delicate skin, providing superior dryness, and is the easiest internal fabric to clean.
- Plush leg elastics for superior softness.
- Original four-way flexible wings for easier fit and greater freedom to move
- High-density bamboo-cotton all-natural fibre larger insert and high density bamboo terry smaller insert provide superior absorption without bulk at all stages of nappy wearing
- All of this wrapped in OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 protection so you know what touches your baby goes beyond many of the national and international requirements for chemical safety.
- One size fits most (OSFM) from around 5kg up to 18kg
Kekoa acknowledges the people of Ngāi Tahu as the traditional custodians of the land we call home here in Central Otago, New Zealand.
5/5 (Extremly trim)
|Ease of use||4/5 (easy)|
|Newborn Equivalent||This is the bigger version of the Kekoa Premium Newborn Nappy.|
|Similar to||This is quite a unique style of nappy with lots of extra features.|
Bigger quantities and other print options can be ordered in (1 week wait), view them here, select “Order In”, and let us know your print choices in the notes section at the checkout. We will be in touch to confirm choices.
If this item is in your hire pack, you may purchase it for a reduced price. Select 'Hire Item' to purchase, then hold on to this one when you return your hire pack.
Prices are for single items (unless otherwise specified)
Newborn nappies and all other items from your newborn hire pack can be purchased here